Writing on writing

Don't try to do, just do!

I have been thinking about starting a new blog. My first step was to look at what I wanted to keep from previous blogs. My first experience of blogging was when going through cancer treatment. This was the 'I never expected that blog' on the Macmillan Cancer Support website. At the moment, that one is still in their archives but I am not sure how long that will last. I have it as a complete download if ever anyone wanted to read the lot.

Then I started this blog. I had moved on from cancer to thinking about other things in my life.

I had a blog when I was undertaking a fundraising challenge for Bowel Cancer UK. I have just had another look thinking I would bring over what I wanted to keep from it, but I kind of like it in its entirety. Here's a link: 100 Active Days | Raising money for Bowel Cancer UK Not sure how long Wordpress will keep it going, but it's coming up for ten years already as I write this.

Finally, I started another page when I only had a small amount of work on and was looking at developing writing projects on a few fronts. This blog I have now closed. 

So here I am starting again...

Comments